Thursday, March 18, 2010
My final "Unfinished Narrative" image is done, printed and ready for critique. I must say that vast improvements have been made since the last post. I fixed the mountains and textured them in a way that I fine works with the composition and highlights the parts that I want highlighted. I worked on the ground texture and the aqueduct texture to really push up details, along with adding some special features later on. There were several trials I had to go through to get the final image but I think I'll save those explanations for when I put up the final image (along with some others) after critique.