Monday, March 8, 2010

Mountains

So I have been searching the internet for a good image of dry barren mountains and realized it was a lot harder then I first thought. I was looking for a particluar type of shot and never really found it. So far the closest that I've found is the one pictured. I think it works but still needs some help. Along with that, I have been trying to find a way to give the illusion that the aqueduct is disapearing into the distance and so far have been unsuccesful. I hope to work that out during the work day along with my texturing. I am happy with how the modeling is going but I would still like to work on the positioning of the aqueduct. Another thing that needs addressing is the sky. Due to the angle of the plane the sky gets cut off. I'm going to have to find a seamless way to elongate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment